Shadow Catchers Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

indoor kookaburra...


my kookaburra ornament...


Welcome to the shadows of Shadow Shot Sunday!

Your hosts are:

Magical Mystical Teacher
Gemma Wiseman


NOTE
** Please just link to your SSS2 post and not your whole blog.
** Please include a link to SSS2 in your post so other participants may be viewed
+
so we can clearly see that your post is about shadows.

** Please avoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name.

As these notes have appeared for some time,
posts without shadows and
long post titles
will now be deleted.

** Please visit others.



May the sunlight and shadows always be with you!


9 comments:

Jim said...

Cool

Ralph said...

He/she looks so real! A very attractive model of a very attractive bird we cannot see in the US..nice shadow too!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Wow! At first glance, I thought it was real!

Klara said...

ha, me too, at first glance I thought it was real.

Nonnie said...

Is it stuffed! That kookaburra sparked the memory of a song "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree." Now I wonder do they sit in gum trees? I guess I'll google it and find if it's true. What other shadow is to our right?

DougVernX said...

Interesting light angle. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Gemma, I was oooooing and ahhhhhing and thought this was a live one...then I read your words...LOL!!! ...:)JP

carol l mckenna said...

another fantastic shadow shot!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

a rare bird, I mean kookubura,

i added a sparrow, and a swallow,
which means maque and yanzi

http://firtofupuffswithlongbeansandfreshmogu.blogspot.com/2016/08/sunday-shadow.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...