Shadow Catchers Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Learning is a Tunnel Experience

Learning is a tunnel experience that makes us think more broadly.
-Anna Deavere Smith-
Your hosts are:

NOTE:
** Please just link to your SSS2 post and not your whole blog.
** Please include a link to SSS2 in your post so other participants may be viewed
+
so we can clearly see that your post is about shadows.

** Please avoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name.

As this note has appeared for some time,
long post titles will now be deleted.

** Please visit others.
 

15 comments:

Linda said...

The light isn't only at the end of the tunnel, your photo shows it all the way through. :)

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

When I used to live on Oahu and commuted from one side of the island to the other, I had to pass through a tunnel. I always tried to hold my breath all the way through the tunnel. Tunnels have that kind of a reaction for me! Does anyone else do that?

colleen said...

I love tunnels. They make me feel altered.

Sara Chapman said...

The repetition of the shadows is kind of soothing. Love the quote!

Nonnie said...

that's a "tun" of shadows!

Kathe W. said...

Learning from experience I see!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Gemma Wiseman said...

There is a feeling that the light protects your journey. Lovely perspective.

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Fun stripey shadows!

Ralph said...

Nice tunnel view - I assume one of the Pittsburgh portals like the Liberty, Squirrel Hill or Fort Pitt. Haven't been in the Steel City in quite a while - love the tunnels!

Anonymous said...

Nice shadows that for me would add to the confusion of driving in the tunnel. I find it a disorienting experience and have to force myself to ignore the lights and not drive into the oncoming traffic. Luckily I don't do much tunnel driving.

Chubskulit Rose said...

@Ralph, that is the Fort Pitt Tunnel.

Brian King said...

I like those vertical shadows!

DougVernX said...

Shadows in a tunnel, how clever. Nice capture.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

AWESOME!!!!!...:)JP

Ruth Kelly said...

I just noticed your hand door handle - very clever. I never thought about shadows in a tunnel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...